Wednesday 27 June 2012

Welcome address.


Dear Readers,
                             If you have clicked on this link, I would like to express my immense gratitude to you.

        I could not blog without you! You are CELEBRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is something I have been encouraged to do for so long and something I have equally being putting off for ages but since you are reading this right now, I guess I finally found the strength to kill that frog called ”procrastination” after all. 

            I titled this blog “THE INSPIRER” and believe me I had you all in mind when I did because I understand that you my dear reader, are an inspiration to this generation and posterity.

            I, hereby make welcome all you great people on board this flight with revered privilege so doing as together we discuss issues that relates to the very essence of our existences, cutting across all ramifications and believe with assurance that the lights of hope in our hearts will never be dimmed by any uncertainty that strays across our path of destiny.

           Do follow me intentionally every Sunday and Friday, most especially, Sunday, the first day of July, the month of perfection as I bring you my maiden post titled “TIME” and never forget that you are the creator’s most valued invention.  
                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Thank you,
                                                                                                                                  Vera Onana.

4 comments:

  1. Nice one Vera, your gonna do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Vera! keep it up! The LORD is our "Inspiration". keep affecting your generation positively.-Mrs. Rusco Aboh.

    ReplyDelete