Monday 17 December 2012

HO-HO-HO


It is that season of the year again and the frenzy is encroaching. I can feel it in the air; I can smell it in the waters and I can almost touch it in the sky. Every single person is engrossed in the hustle and bustle of the yuletide. This morning, I was jolted to life by the traditional chirping of the birds behind my window but today, aside from the usual “wake up sunshine” call, they deliver, they told me something else and I have no reason to doubt them because they got it straight from the elves……… Santa Claus is coming to town!!!!!
You probably should start making that list. I thought I d pass on the information.
Last year I was told the story of the little boy Sammy, who wanted Santa to get him a brand new bike for Christmas. Read this:

It was coming up to Christmas and Sammy asked his mum if he could have a new bike. So, she told him that the best idea would be to write to Santa Claus. But Sammy, having just played a vital role in the school nativity play, said he would prefer to write to the baby Jesus. Sammy went to his room and wrote ' Dear Jesus, I have been a very good boy and would like to have a bike for Christmas.' But he wasn't very happy when he read it over. So he decided to try again and this time he wrote 'Dear Jesus, I'm a good boy most of the time and would like a bike for Christmas.' He read it back and wasn't happy with that one either. He tried a third version. 'Dear Jesus, I could be a good boy if I tried hard and especially if I had a new bike.' He read that one too, but he still wasn't satisfied. So, he decided to go out for a walk while he thought about a better approach. After a short time he passed a house with a small statue of the Virgin Mary in the front garden. He crept in, stuffed the statue under his coat, hurried home and hid it under the bed. Then he wrote this letter. 'Dear Jesus, if you want to see your mother again, you'd better send me a new bike.'

How about the story of the 20 years old Ella, let me share as the season demands.
Santa Claus at the shopping mall was very surprised when a young lady aged about 20 years old walked up and sat on his lap. Now, we all know that Santa doesn't usually take requests from adults, but she smiled very nicely at him and asked 'What do you want for Christmas?' 'Something for my mother, please,' replied young lady sweetly. 'Something for your mother? Well, that's very loving and thoughtful of you,' smiled Santa. 'What do would you like me to bring her?' Without pausing, the lady answered quickly, 'A millionaire son-in-law.'

Maybe you have not quite decided on what to ask Santa for; I just gave you a few pointers. Anyway, as you ruminate on that, follow this closely, in the spirit of Christmas, the most celebrated festival on earth and space I suppose, THE INSPIRER is setting out to inspire you some more but this time with fewer words.
How would you love to participate in the first ever “INSPIRED XMAS GIVE-AWAY!!!!!!!” and win one of two fabulous prices.
It’s a cinch.
For the next two Sundays, effective today, 16th December, click on our brand new HO-HO-HO page and solve a quiz, get it correct and you win for yourself an amazing Christmas present on the 23rd of December to reach out to your friends and family. Visit the page now, get more details and begin to play.
Santa Claus is coming to town and you better make sure he visits you.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Chritsmas to you my source of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete